Example: 36 floors - order 1 x Main Control Box and 2 x Extension Control Box = 16 floors + 2 * 16 floors = 48 floors total
Example: 12 floors - order 1 x Main Control Box = 16 floors total
Notes for Installers:
L x W x H = 205 mm x 230 mm x 55 mm
1. Equipment of MF card control system in the lift are all mounted on top and inside of the lift car, this system is mainly used to control the floor buttons on the keypad panel inside the lift car.
2. It can strictly control the access floor of each card. When taking the lift, only by swiping the valid card can the guest get to the floor permitted; By setting the address code of the reader, it can give permission to the card user to each lift in different buildings or units, which has solved the limitation of one card only for one lift.
3. It has a convenient function of floor access permission setting and can authorise the access to any floor according to your requirements.
4. The visitor can get a visitor card from the management office, which is set by the manager, and the visitor can take the lift to the floor permitted.
5. The main control box can control 16 floors; Adding an extensive control box, it can control 16-32 floors additionally.
6. MF card elevator floor controller and the elevator system itself are connected by passive contacts, the two are completely isolated, so it will not have any impact on the original performance of the elevator.
7. The lift automatically reverts to its original function state when the controller has encountered a power outage or abnormal situation occurs.
8. It has an emergency switch signal input interface. When there is an emergency situation, elevator restores to its original state by opening the emergency switch
9. Having the fire signal input interface, when the fire switch signal starts, the system exits the control, and elevator restores to its original state.