Universal (Adel) Lock - Update the Program Card
IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE YOU BEGIN
- ALWAYS TAKE A BACK UP OF YOU SOFTWARE BEFORE PERFORMING THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS
- You may not be able to perform the below steps if you do not have this permission set
- Use the SYSTEM login credentials or Contact you upper management for login details as you may not have sufficient permission turned on
How to Resolve
From the Software....
If you already have a program card on hand and want to update
- Pop in the program card on the card reader.
- Click Operation
Read the Card
Modify the card
This card is now updated
If you do not have a program card on hand you will need to make the Program card 'DAMAGED
A92 Software Clients need specific S70 cards labelled 'PROGRAM CARD' If you do not access to the specific card, you will need to contact KAS to order another one. Do not perform the below instructions without this card or your software will be unusable until you get the Program Card.
- Go to Lost & Damaged
- Find the Program Card in the list
- Mark as DAMAGED.
- Go to Operation
- Issue Program Card
- This card is now updated
- This card will not unlock the door it will only update the lock
- If you are testing a card after you update the lock, ensure you wait until the lock goes out of updating mode, this should take about 3 seconds.
You may need to update the program card for the following reason;
- Master card has been lost or damaged in the system
- Master card has stopped working
- Needing to reprogram or update locks
Universal (Adel) Lock - Master Card Not Working
If a Master Card is not working this is usually because someone has either lost or deleted a Master Card in the software. How to resolve To update the locks to accept the newly created Master Cards, you will need to perform the following instruction; ...
Lock-S Manual / User Guide
Part 1 KAS Lock-S Hotel Card Lock Software Module Introduction The KAS Lock-S Software must be activated with Serial number and Product ID. The authorized client must safeguard the unique Product ID assigned. An authorized person should be assigned ...
Universal (Adel) Lock - Program as a Room Door
Instructions please use the following instructions If you need to program an Access Control or Common Door. CLICK HERE When programming a lock the following cards must be issued from the software and taped to the door in this specific order. Create ...
Universal (Adel) Lock - Set The Clock
Create a clock card form the LMS ADEL software. 1) Select ISSUE 2) Select Clock Card *if clock card is not displayed in the drop-down menu please speak to management or contact "KAS" 3) Select OK 4) Place the card over each ...
Universal (Adel) Lock - Full Software Manual
Please click attached file to download.