Universal (Adel) Access Control - Program an Adel Access Control or Universal Lock as a Common Door
Issue the appropriate cards from the software for the Access Control you want to program.
- The correct cards must be created from the software before you can begin programming the Access Control.
- Always take a back up of your software before programming locks.
System Card *If you hear a low to high swoosh sound. please tap the card again. .You need to hear the chime
Layer Card 1
- Note this is a special card, usually kept with management. A standard guest card will not work
- Select the Option: Storage area occupied by ( not required on A90 version)
Layer Card 2*
- For Access Control: Select Controller and select the appropriate option.
- For a Battery operated lock used for common access: Select Gate and select the appropriate option.
- wait 3 seconds or until lights stop flashing
- Test the guest card. If the door opens successfully then your lock is now programmed.
- Note: This is a stamped time on the card and will put the same time on the lock as when it was created
Now at the lock, you want to program
- Tap the cards over the lock in the order it was created.
- Ensure the lock presents a chime nose. This means the information has bee received correctly.
- If you don’t receive a chime when the card is presented, check the card at the software to see the correct card has been issued
- Wait 3 seconds after the programming card to set the clock
Universal (Adel) Lock - Program as a Room Door
Instructions please use the following instructions If you need to program an Access Control or Common Door. CLICK HERE When programming a lock the following cards must be issued from the software and taped to the door in this specific order. Create ...
Neo ACR & Neo Cloud Lock - User Guide for Local Management
Preface Local Management and programming (as per below) are not required if you are managing locks access via the mobile App or via a Web Console. Please Note: Battery operated Neo Locks are not recommended for use as "Common Doors". Get the Free ...
Lock-S Manual / User Guide
Part 1 KAS Lock-S Hotel Card Lock Software Module Introduction The KAS Lock-S Software must be activated with Serial number and Product ID. The authorized client must safeguard the unique Product ID assigned. An authorized person should be assigned ...
Universal (Adel) Lock - Full Software Manual
Please click attached file to download.
Universal (Adel) Lock - Update the Program Card
IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE YOU BEGIN ALWAYS TAKE A BACK UP OF YOU SOFTWARE BEFORE PERFORMING THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS You may not be able to perform the below steps if you do not have this permission set Use the SYSTEM login credentials or Contact you ...