How to program a lock to in Free Passage mode within a set Time Window
How to program a lock to remain in Free Passage mode (Unlocked) within a set Time Window
This function can be applied to all doors.
- Tick the "Auto Time" box
- Select the start time, this is the time that the lock will change to a unlocked state
- Select the end time, this is the time that the lock will change back to a locked state
- Create a Parameter card with the "Clock Setting" box ticked and the relevant lock ticked
- Follow usual programming procedure but use the Parameter card to program the lock
- The lock should go to a unlocked state immediately after programming if the current time is within the "Auto Time" window
Lock-S Manual / User Guide
KAS Lock-S Hotel Card Lock Software Module Introduction The KAS Lock-S Software must be activated with Serial number and Product ID. The authorized client must safeguard the unique Product ID assigned. An authorized person should be assigned to take ...
Lock-S Software Neo - Factory Reset
These Instructions are only for the Neo Lock when managed from the Lock-S software. Please revisit the knowledge base if you are looking for instructions on the Standalone/ Cloud-managed Neo Lock By System Card - Hotel mode only you cannot use the ...
Lock-S Software - Set "Auto-Open" time on a Common Door Lock
Open your KAS Lock-S software and click on data >> common door Click on the lock that you want to set the "Auto-Open" time for and click edit. Now on the next screen click on the little box that say Auto Open and set your desire time and click Save. ...
Universal (Adel) Lock - Update the Program Card
IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE YOU BEGIN ALWAYS TAKE A BACK UP OF YOU SOFTWARE BEFORE PERFORMING THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS You may not be able to perform the below steps if you do not have this permission set Use the SYSTEM login credentials or Contact you ...
Lock-S Software - Difference between "Auto Open" and "Open Time"
Auto Open The lock will be in 'free passage' between these hours. No card required. Outside these hours, all valid cards will access the lock Open Time The lock will allow all valid card access* between these hours After this time no card will access ...