Viewing the Unlocking Records
Through the Mobile app, you can view the last 200* unlocking records for each lock so that you can see who has accessed the lock and when.
Access the Unlocking Records
- Choose any lock from the eKeys list screen
- A list of the last unlocking records will be listed including Pin Codes, Key Cards and Fobs.
- Touch the lock to wake it up – Blue LED keypad will show.
- Now press ‘Sync Records’
- You may have to wait 1-5 minutes if there are a lot of records to retrieve.
Note: This feature applies to the Administrator only. Admins cannot delete or modify an unlocking record.
Messages Push Notifications
Each time an eKey notification is read, downloaded or used a notification message will appear in the app inbox.
- Tap the message icon at the bottom of the app.
- Here you will see an inbox of notifications
- To search, type the device name for example, in the search bar.
Note: Admins will be able to view records for all users who accessed the lock. Users will not be able to view their activity.
*200 unlocking records – this is an estimate only and actual unlocking records retrieve will vary depending on Bluetooth connection.