Managing User Access
As an admin you can view and manage all Key Cards/Fobs, Pin Codes and eKeys, which have been issued for a Lock
Retrieving Key Cards, FOB and Pin Code Details
- Ensure Bluetooth is enabled
- Open the eKeys list and select the Lock
- Press ‘Touch Keypad’ or ‘RFID Tags’ to view details
- Wake up the lock by touching the blue LED keypad and then tap ‘Sync Records’ on the app.
- The app will sync with your lock and display a list of all Key Cards and FOBs or Pin Codes issued for the lock
Updating or Deleting a Key Cards, FOB or Pin Code
- Open the eKeys list and select the lock
- Press ‘Touch Keypad’ or ‘RFID Tags’
- To edit user details associated to a Key Card or Pin Code swipe left and tap ‘Edit’.
- To delete a user swipe left and tap ‘Delete’
- Below you confirm the edit or delete, ensure the lock is awake by touching the keypad to wake it up.