Making Changes to the Physical Lock Settings
- Ensure you have Bluetooth enabled and that you are in a range of the lock
- Open the mobile app
- Select the appropriate lock/eKey to view the lock settings
- From here you can make changes to the buzzer volume, LED intensity, auto-locking time etc
- You may also set the ‘Bluetooth Entry Method’ which defaults to ‘touch lock to open’ or ‘swipe to unlock’ meaning you need to swipe from the app to unlock the door.
- Once you are out of range your Bluetooth with disconnect and you wont be able to make any further settings changes.
Note: if your setting was unsuccessful, you must ensure you wake up the lock each time before making the setting change on the app.