The spindle may have been dislodged from the lock face.
- Incorrect installation
- a hard hit could knock the spindle lose if the door thickness is too large and the back handle in not packed out to support the spring
- The internal handle will still unlock and open the door.
- Mechanical Key will not unlock the lock
- The external handle will emit the correct notifications including;
- light flashes
- motor/buzz noise
- Remove the back handle
- remove the batteries and the screw behind them
- remove the 2 screws at the base of the back handle
- slowly lift the back handle
- Make sure the spindle is lodged into the clutch in the front handle.
- the spring should be facing the battery side
- *If you have a thicker door, try packing out the internal handle to the spindle has less movement in this space.
- Put the back handle on the lock and screw in the 3 screws that were removed