The keypad lights on the eTouch 800 Series has a touch sensitivity impedance setting. For the keypad to wake up successfully, you need to touch/cover a large proportion of the keypad. If the keypad lights do not light up when touch, try the following…
- Do not try to light up keypad with one finger
- Use your palm or back of hand to light up the keypad
- Change batteries in device.
See attached video for guidance
If Issue is resolved
Please tick “yes” below to upvote this article.
If Issue not resolved
Please send us the following to submit a warranty claim
- A video of you using your full palm or back of your hand to try waking up the keypad. So we can confirm true malfunction.
- Your Name, Email and Invoice number
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org