To program the universal lock, please use the following instructions
When programming a lock the following cards must be issued from the software and taped to the door in this specific order.
Create the following cards as required from the software before programming a lock..
CARD ORDER WHEN SETTING A LOCK
- System Card *If you hear a low to high swoosh sound. please tap the card again. .You need to hear the chime
- Swoosh = Factory Reset
- Chime should be herd
- Layer Card 1
- Note this is a special card, usually kept with management. A standard guest card will not work
- Select the Option: Storage area occupied by ( not required on A90 version)
- Program Card
- Foreman Zone Card
- Maid Zone Card
- Floor Zone Card
- Guest Room Card
- wait 3 seconds or until lights stop flashing
- Clock Card
- Test the guest card. If the door opens successfully then your lock is now programmed.
- Note: This is a stamped time on the card and will put the same time on the lock as when it was created