Adding a new Key Cards or FOB
- You can only add a new Key Card or FOB by keypad programming. View the Manual to find out how.
- All programmed cards will now show on the RFID list on the app display.
Adding a new Pin Code
- Ensure Bluetooth is enabled and you are within reaching distance of the lock
- Open the eKeys list and select the lock
- Press ‘Touch Keypad’
- Tap ‘Add’
- Enter a ‘Name’ and ‘Pin Code’
- Ensure to wake up the lock by displaying the Blue LED keypad.
- Now press ‘Add’ on your app.
- Wait for a successful notification on your app.
- Tap ‘Sync Records’ again on your app to confirm the pin code as added successfully into lock memory.
- If not, try again.
- Your Pin Code will now show in your app display.